Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY), who was recently elected as chair of the oversight panel, said she filed the lawsuit because the two departments have not handed over documents related to the squashing of the question.
House Democrats Sue Trump Administration over Census Documents
Watch: Baltimore Students Boo Melania Trump Before Remarks on Opioid CrisisFusion GPS's Glenn Simpson: 'There Was No Democratic Conspiracy to Frame Donald Trump'
- FBI Terminated Anti-Trump Source Stefan Halper ‘For Cause’ In 2011
- Wait… how many rapes took place in Uber cars?
- Peter Navarro: Impeachment Will Cost Nancy Pelosi the Speakership
- Democrat Counsel Daniel Goldman Refuses to Say Who Ordered Phone Snooping
- Matt Gaetz Nails ‘Non-Partisan’ Democrat Impeachment Lawyer for ‘Pee Tape’ Tweet Against Trump